Friday, March 5, 2010

How Has The Funky Monkey's Been Doing As A Team!




My team progress is in the middle but some of us are working hard. I am the the Organizer and I am the Wiki updater, Sam is the Flash expert, Elder is VP, Chris.G is the President, Frankooo is my assistant, Jailene is the researcher. I team has been not been getting along sometimes we do get along most of the time. There has been some unresolved issues in our team but Chris.G trys to fix them.Not everybody does there part when it come to there assignment. Its just sometime when we don't want to do something that Chris.G asks us we don't want to do and we don't do it we play games on the computer or we get on Gmail or we will get on go talk with our friends in the class.Well our game is coming along a little but Chris.G is working on us taking more responsibility and doing more work as a team.Our game topic is one like Poverty and Health.We are plain with a gmae to end Poverty.Like sometimes we will mostly fight with Me m=y self and Elder cause we will get mad at each other and we don't want to do the work and I don't most of the time we can be a bad team but a good one t. So we are in the middle and that is what I think of my team.



No comments:

Post a Comment