Thursday, April 29, 2010

Peprally

On Monday after noun our school had a Peprally it was ok but not all that fun.Our Cheerleads were not all that good to me I quit Cheerleading cause we were not at the level of Cheerleading that I wanted to be on and I didn't want to wear a skirt. At the Peprally we had teachers talk to us about the Taks test. They said all kinds of things to we did alot. At first the teacher and some student did a thing for the step for the reading test it was a rap. Then it was only the teachers. Ms.V made up the idea some were can do the step during the test. it was funny when the teachers did it they were dancing and raping Ms.V was the funnest out of everybody she had the big sun glasses it was a little fun at the Peprally. After the Peprally we all eat Pop sicles and we talk to friends played out side it was fun we said out there from like 3:30 to like 4:15. I had fun with my friends.

1 comment:

  1. That is so cool that they did a skit for the TAKS test. I had thought the tests were all seriousness. Glad to hear that a peprally and silly fun are included!

    ReplyDelete