Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Jasmine Prince Wednesday Sept. 15, 2010

1.What are your thoughts about the documentary?





I thought it was in the middle. I wasn't really interested in what he was saying just some of the stuff that he was saying.But other thn that I like like that he was saying.





2. What do you think abut Global warning?

I thnik that Global Warming is bad because it is





What I think about Global warming is that we are the ones that are making Global warming bad to the point were it affect the weather in other places, and that we are also killing animals. Then other think about Global warming is that most people are not think about what Global warming in doing to earth.





3. How does the information you heard make you feel?

I don't know how it makes me feel I mean what most people are doing to the earth is just going to affect others and the some of the Hurricanes will kill some people r the floods will or they will just be hurt. What happens is what does and we can't contro that only God and Mother Nature can control the weathe and who time is up.

4. What can we do to prevent altinmate destruction?

Just take better care of the earth is how.

No comments:

Post a Comment